We are looking for our successors!
Hi Change Maker,
Do you also think that our current education system should become more future proof? And are you passionate and motivated to contribute to its transition? Then we're looking for you!
What will you do when you join EiT as a board member?
• Develop the Teach-Ins further
• Grow our network of Change Makers
• Potentially establish EiT at other universities and other educational institutions
• Develop other projects that will help to accelerate the change in education
• Help bring EiT to the next level as an organisation and having a substantial impact
What will you get out of becoming a board member of EiT?
• A gigantic network of Change Makers in Education
• Opportunity to develop yourself in many aspects
• Opportunity to make a difference
• Boost your CV
• Small numeration
• Hours per week to be discussed (will vary per week, and depend on your availability)
Since Education in Transition was founded in 2017 we have reached some major milestones like:
• Developing and hosting our Teach-Ins
• Developing a training students can take so they can host a Teach-In themselves
• Becoming a part of CLI's students-for-students
• Collaborating with EUR on writing its new strategy
• Co-organizing EUR's first ever hackathon (on the future of education)
• Inspiring many professors and other staff members
• Creating a knowledge sharing network with the university of Leiden and Delft
• And creating an army of change makers in education at Erasmus University and beyond
So, if you are motivated to proactively change education by joinig the EiT board
Then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*For now EiT is still mostly focused on Erasmus University, but we are planning to also expand to other universities. So, feel free to also apply as a non-EUR student.